Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 117 of Dog - plastic bag phobia

I transplanted some more of the little onions, plus I went ahead and finished planting the spinach. The weather's been warm and the forecast is calling for still more warm, there was no point in waiting. Spinach should have been in the ground two weeks ago.

Spring sneaking in....


Dog had an interesting day. First the walk, then a pickup of some trash down the street where a neighbor moved out. I learned that Izzy really doesn't like me having a plastic band in my left hand while I'm holding the leash.

After that I took her with me while I went to put out the bird seed...and she really acted funny. Even though nothing bad's ever happened to her while we're putting out the bird seed, she just didn't want to approach the spot, period. I coaxed her close enough to get the job done. After than I knew we had to work on some serious training--this is dragging on too, too long.

So we went out in the back yard and worked on Come!--with turkey.

Progress.

No comments: