Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 243 - waiting for weather

Waiting for it to quit raining so I can turn the sprinker on....

Zack chased gold kitty up the pecan tree today.  See, Zack isn't really aggressive to cats, he just thinks they're interesting.  He got a claw in the face and backed off, then he kept trying to get closer and closer, to sniff--and the cat kept getting lower and lower on the ground.  Finally I went inside to get the camera.  Before the door closed I heard a yelp!  And when I returned, the cat was up the tree.  Photo op over.

The gold kitty is a stray who comes around daily so I've started giving him food out in the garden.  Winston doesn't go outside much anymore--probably because of the stranger cat smell.  But I'm okay with that.  Winston is old and doesn't need to be going outside.

No comments: