Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 44 of Dog

On account of all that monkeying around with the schedule yesterday, she pooped on the floor today. Not a lot, but enough so that both my brother and I stepped in it. He--at least--had shoes on.

She pooped outside of her cage, in the pantry and you know? I think that's a good thing. Maybe she really, really doesn't like poop in the cage. But that gives me a dilemma for tonight--close the door or leave it open? I'd rather clean up poop inside the cage than out, but I don't want to encourage the habit of pooping inside the cage.

I guess...leave it open. It rained again today and so she didn't get to stay out very long so I'm really asking for trouble.....

So be it.

By the way, I just love it how she doesn't cower in her little niche anymore. Except when people address her--she still cowers then--but right now she's sleeping and she's right out in the front of the cage where I can practically touch her.
Not that I would--this is progress and I don't want to cause regress.

No comments: