Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 334 - dog report

Dog's eating much better these days!  Could it be the weather?  It's slightly cooler--highs in the mid eighties and lows in the upper fifties.  Considering it's October now, that's still way too warm but I'll take what I can get.  I almost felt chilly this morning.

The half of my dining room carpet that I steam cleaned on Sunday?  It stayed clean for about 48 hours.  Apparently she got stuck in the house longer than usual this morning and had a little accident.  Wait until she sees what I'm going to do to her next weekend! 

I'm going to move the furniture on the left hand side of the room out, steam clean that side, and restore the furniture but in a different arrangement.  I'll put her cage and her rug back where it is, but the couch that is currently obstructing her view of me will be gone. I hope it won't be too traumatic--I've been gradually moving it for several fays.

No comments: