Sunday, January 3, 2016

End of the cooking vacation

What I said: Cooking Vacation.  Not a vacation from cooking, but a vacation for cooking.  I tried way too much stuff and apparently haven't given up yet--I have egg foo young in the fridge ready for frying.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.

But the purpose of this post was to have been to illustrate my second and last attempt to make spaghetti squash the "normal" way, with tomato sauce and cheese.  I mean, enough with the vegetable homeopathy!  Just because squash looks like spaghetti doesn't mean it's going to complement a tomato-garlic-basil sauce.  And just because cauliflower can be made to look like rice doesn't mean I'm going to serve with with fried round steak and gravy.

But I stand corrected.  This is delicious.

No comments: