Friday, October 31, 2014

Crestfallen


Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
Cress
By Marissa Meyer

Damn and blast!  I thought it was a trilogy!

Not saying it's not my own boneheaded fault.  For some reason I thought this series was a trilogy and this would be the book where the battle against evil Queen Levana was going to finish up.  Well--no spoiler here--it doesn't.  And I'm hooked for the duration.

(Maybe that was a spoiler--I'll mark it thus on Goodreads and the review will be hidden.)

Somehow Ms. Meyer manages to write action scenes that keep you on your feet and write sappy love scenes that don't make you roll your eyes and skip to the next page. And her technology is realistic enough to accept without question.  She's that good.  They should absolutely make this into a TV series.

No comments: