Saturday, March 14, 2015

Little Housing




The Little House Guideook
by William Anderson
photographs by Leslie A. Kelly


Three stars is a little harsh for a travel guide that I've read through twice already and keep handy by my table in case I need to plan my trip tomorrow.

Sorry! It has lots of stuff to do and see, good pictures, directions to get everywhere and even some restaurant tips.  I won't know how good those directions and tips are until I go, but I'll definitely give them a shot.

My only criticism is that the book could have been twice as long, with more museums and exhibits that maybe weren't Little House centric but still told the stories of the times.  But then--if it had them--other people would have complained that he got off topic.

I'll switch back to four stars.

No comments: