Tuesday, December 27, 2022

More of the bird title mysteries

 Revenge of the Wrought Iron Flamingos
by Donna Andrews

Since this is my #3 in the series, I should probably stop writing reviews. Obviously I liked numbers one and two, or I wouldn't have continued. But--not so obviously--I liked this one ever more than the others.

The mystery seemed better, and the whole Revolutionary War battle re-enactment setting was a hoot. And the flamingos, and Meg's attempt to hide them, hilarious. Her family is there but it was her future mother-in-law who got to play a major, funny part this time. And on a side not, the relationship thingy is getting some interesting wrinkles. All's not love and coziness in cozy-land.

I give this a good, solid, liked very much rating. Which would be 4.5 stars if that were possible.


No comments: