Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 332 - dogs no heart vacuum cleaner

Me at Oktoberfest in McKinney.  One of the best pictures of me I've ever seen.  The white tee shirt covers up the rear and The Gut is on the backside.  Note that I wasn't supposed to be in the picture at all--the subject was the monster truck with skull accents.

So we did Oktoberfest in the rain and didn't even take a German Shepherd dog although a year from now, I'm hoping that will be possible.  If they allow it.  I think Daschunds are more their style.

I'm working industriously on my dining room and got half of the carpet cleaned today.  It's too bad that the manufacturers of carpet steamers for home use don't seem to understand the degree of dingy that a home carpet can accumulate.  Especially with dogs.

[9/29 jogging: top of hill + one telephone pole]
[9/30 jogging: top of hill]




No comments: