Thursday, September 23, 2021

Book of my year

 Sapiens

Best book I've listened to this year. If I had a print copy, I'd go back and read it over again. All I can say is,
  
Read It.

Everybody; everywhere. It's a history of humankind from then to now and a little past now, and his phenomenal research, assembly, and presentation of the subject matter just makes it awesome. Yes, that's a much overused phrase, and no, much of what is labeled as "awesome" is really just a chance event of something that appealed to a person at a particular point in time.


Not this. It's timeless and immortal. a book for the ages, And even if we find out some of his predictions are a little off sometimes, most likely that's due to the unpredictability of future events--the very act of predicting this is likely to change the future, in unpredictable ways.

No comments: