Saturday, August 5, 2023

A not so good tip book and a pretty amusing cozy

 RV Traveling Hacks & State Parks Camping Guide

This was free on KindleU and not worth a penny of it. All the advice was things we already knew. I might have picked up a tiny tidbit of usefulness somewhere, but I don't remember it.  And the State Parks stuff I don't even remember, so it must have been useless too.

 

Aunt Dimity's Death

Very, very odd. Sort of like a gothic horror without the horror and without the spooky old house. But, oddly, engaging.  It's the start of a mystery series but I wouldn't call this a mystery at all. Yes, there was a puzzle--a what-happened sort of question that drove the plot and unwound oh-so-slowly and teasingly throughout. But no, not a mystery.

It's hard to say anything else about it, sorry. But I'll read a second one in the series and see if I can do better next time.





No comments: