Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 27 of Dog

Obviously I can't do my training session in the afternoon anymore--no more vacation--and obviously I can't fill her up on cheese sticks before supper, so I'm going to try after supper. I got home at 6:20; fed her at 6:30; but she didn't start eating until 6:45. Change of routine, I guess.

On a personal note, I might as well move the entire collection of my shoes from the closet to the garage. One pair after another succumbs to dog doo. Of course I didn't think to change shoes before we started our training session--and now my black boots have joined my running shoes and my brown boots in exile--in the garage beside the washing machine. If I get home before dark tomorrow I'll take a hose to them in the front yard.

Other than the shoe incident, the training session went well. Today we practiced coming down off the top step. Three times. Without me carrrying her.

Yay.

No comments: