Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weeds







      Don't belong in the garden but...oh.





The rain came through today instead of yesterday.  The school administrators were apparently so freaked out about the tornado in Moore, Oklahoma yesterday, that when the storm started blowing in at about two o'clock, they locked down the high school and wouldn't let anyone leave until after three.  So my dogs were stuck out in the storm.  And to top it off, the bus driver wouldn't go down the gravel road so she let my kids off down at the cul-de-sac by the horse farm.  Idiot.

I'm really stuck to Summer Of My German Soldier.  I find myself re-reading passages to make it last longer.  I know it's going to end sadly, but that's somehow not making me distance myself now, to deaden the blow later.

No comments: