Friday, December 28, 2012

Cat vs. Christmas ribbon--never too old

 
Tried the scrambled eggs recipe and yeah, they're nice and soft this way.  My current method of cooking on medium-high was producing tough ones.  With the butter the recipe called for, they might have been great.  (I used non-stick cooking spray.)

And now for a major panic attack--

I foolishly started two books right before Christmas and I don't want to give either of them up, but how is it going to be possible to finish them before starting the 100 Book Challenge?  Plus, I got a copy of Grow, Cook, Eat for Christmas and started on that.

I'm about a quarter of the way through The Passage and halfway through The Hunger Games but then I want to read the second two books in the Hunger Games trilogy.  I have four days to do it...or...I could add whatever I don't finish to the front of the list and push everything else back.  Would that be a cop-out?

No comments: