Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weird dogs part 2

Remember me mentioning Weird Dog Behaviors the other day?  This is weirder and it's not even my dogs!  Down the road there are a couple of those big, roly-poly kind of dogs.  I think they're Labradors.  When I walk the dogs by, the black one always comes out to greet us, sniff butt and wag tails, but the brown one stays back and just watches.

So today, I went jogging by and both dogs came to see me, sniff me, jog in front of me, and overall rejoice that they'd been waiting all day for a pack leader to take them for a walk.  They went way down the road and up the hill in front of me.

I finished my jog and went home, then came back immediately with the dog walk.


The black dog came up and sniffed as usual.  The brown dog?  Barked at us and wouldn't come anywhere near.

So...a dog that doesn't like strange dogs?  Okay...

No comments: