Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bird feeder report and later.

We've been endowed with white-winged doves for the last couple of winters.  I wonder know where they go for the summer?

Later.   I get to add musical reviews to my book and movie reviews!  Today we saw our first Dallas Summer Musical (yes, I know it's only February), Catch Me If You Can.

I thought it was going to be dumb and boring and boy was I wrong.  It was fast moving, full of smooth jazz, and had at least two heartrending musical numbers.  Plus, FBI agents can sure jive dance!

Technically speaking, there were a few points in the musical numbers where the voices and the music were a little out of kilter, especially toward the end.  Music a little loud so you couldn't hear the voice or the voice a little--what's the technical term?--shrill.



No matter.  We loved it.

No comments: