Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday - bonus hour

Daylight savings time just kicked off a new hour in my day.  Maybe I'll spend it reading!

Or maybe I'll spend it catching up on the laundry, editing my daughter's essay, installing software on her computer, and loading food into the freezer.  I need to look at my cooking schedule, too.  And finish the dining room chairs.

Maybe not.  I'm still dealing with the empty bowls left after throwing away half the contents of the freezer.  And I just rearranged my cooking/dog walking schedule.  Dogs first, cook second.

Speaking of dogs, it looks like someone finally figured out what a dog house was for.


 About that book list...I just realized how confusing it is to start a year-long reading challenge on the 4th of November.  The revised challenge: ten books by the end of the year.  Then I'll start over.
The list.
 1. Farm City by Novella Carpenter
 2. Around My French Table by Dorie Greenspan
 3. Bridget Jones's Diary, Helen Fielding
 4. Bridge to Terabithia, Katherine Paterson
 5. High Tide in Tuscon, Barbara Kingsolver
 6. The Book Thief, Markus Zusak
 7. The Cain Saga #3, Kaori Yuki
 8. The Cain Saga #4, Kaori Yuki
 9. 1776, David McCollough
10. Fractured Fairy Tales by A. J. Jacobs


[jogging: T + 3, the usual light day]

No comments: