Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday woes

If life were a Rex Stout novel, it would be called Misery in Triplicate.  Work stinks; I get out late and traffic stinks, I have to walk dogs after dark and no jogging first, which stinks, and I have to clean up the dog's diarrhea from last night and that truly stinked; now I find my Winzip has somehow been updated to a trial version--when did that happen?

Forget it--I'm switching to 7zip.  But it looks like I'll have edit the registry to get rid of WinZip...eventually.  I'll brute-force it off of here.

Somehow, in spite of all my optimism on Sunday, I have still not managed to finish reading the very first book on my list.  Maybe today.  Meanwhile I can enjoy the memory of my weekly cooking adventure...

Seafood  
 Pasta Primavera

\





Peas with mushrooms and other good stuff.

No comments: