Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday and turkeyfull

I felt like a ghost yesterday.  I went to work and it was nearly eleven before I even saw an email directed at me--and that was from my brother.  Finally the salesguy bugged me and I felt alive, albeit bugged.

How can they actively pursue sales of a product with no support staff behind it?  Product without support--not even a  call team in India.  That's my product.  Guess I'll go back to reading blogs.

Later.  Callie had a German Class Emergency, so I stopped by Central Market to get her a package of Bratwurst.  She'll take it to show-and-tell tomorrow and hope the teacher approves.

I was pleasantly surprised that they also carried "free range" turkeys.  I bought a 10-pounder; small, but more than adequate for a family of four people, three dogs and a cat.  Free range is in quotes because I don't know exactly what that means in the Central Market dictionary....aha!  They really are! 


http://marysturkeys.com/



No comments: