Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Not ready to sum up

"Technically" I finished High Tide in Tuscon on Sunday night, but I realized on Monday that I didn't remember the first 10 or 12 chapters at all.  I owe them a re-reading.  Will sum up when done.  Maybe when you get old enough you only really need to keep ten or fifteen good books on hand.  By the time you've finished the last, you've forgotten the first and can start over again.

Thawing out my baby turkey now...when I picked it out, I thought it was going to be a late supper in honor of the guys' return from Arkansas.  Then they decided not to go--oh, well.  Not only will it be quick to cook but I won't be tempted to overindulge on leftovers.

I wonder if I went my Central Market on the day after Thanksgiving they'd have the leftover turkeys on markdown?  Fat chance!






Here's what I won't be having this Thanksgiving dinner...turnips.  Picture from last November.

No comments: