Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 187 - not much of a dog day but she did get a bone

 Prepare to be impressed.  Starting with a garden out of control--



 Three hours of grueling labor later, yahoo!

I admit it's a little hard to see from a picture but take my word, it's light-years different.  The tomatoes are tied back into their cages; the weeds between the rows are pushed back under their paltry pieces of cardboard; the onions (the few that survived) can breath again; the potatoes are mounded.

I ran out of old cardboard--I could have used another 75' of it.  I'll see what I can scrounge next weekend.


Then, after the usual housecleaning, laundry, and excavating the kitchen, I made a masterpiece. Baked scallops, salmon patties with cheese and fancy stuff, and broccoli with cashews.  Thus!


If only I hadn't made such a mess creating it.

No comments: