Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 200 - not the best dog day

I need more bugs.  No, seriously--I need more pictures of bugs.  When I was last working on it, I made note that only thing my gardening story needed was pictures of the chalk outcrop in East Plano and more pictures of garden pests.  So I'll be going out today, weeding and mowing and maybe a little tilling, but mainly I'll be looking for bugs.

Later.  Not much luck with the bugs, but I got a good bit of weeding done and I tied the tomatoes back into their cages.  I even tied up the purple hull peas--they were insisting on sprawling all over the ground when they were supposed to be climbing up their fence wire.  But I spent most of the day driving back and forth to McKinney North High School.

I didn't get much dog stuff done, either.  A rough clipping of Werewolf's claws was all.  I'll try to get 'em shorter tomorrow.

No comments: