Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 199 - disfunctional dog

I'm beginning to feel like it will never rain again.  I'm watering the garden...endlessly.

But I have to keep the peppers happy.  They're producing bananas and some sort of long, skinny pepper than I'm scared to try. In peppers, long and skinny usually means hot.


See the most beautiful bell pepper ever created:








The squash are squashing, but nothing will be harvested for a good while (it's spaghetti squash.)  The peas are climbing.  The tomatoes are blooming up a storm and growing out of their cages.

And the blasted green beans are driving me crazy!   Froze another quart bag today.


I don't have any dog news.  I gave her a rawhide treat today and while she didn't exactly take it from my hand, she was on top of it almost before I went to the back door.  It was major progress but still so depressing.

But on our walk today she got to go past two cars that were stopped in the road while their drivers were jabbering.  She didn't want to, but she did it.

No comments: