Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 211 wet dog, dry dog

Rain, nearly all day long.  For the garden that's great--for the dogs, well...that means they were inside nearly all day.  Do I dare to face the morning?

Plus she's not eating supper; it's nearly 8:30 and she's got to go out soon.  Dang her!   I'm tempted to give her that big bone in the fridge but no, never in the evening.  It's bad enough dealing with digestive upsets from the normal food.

Saturday morning they all three have an appointment at the doggie resort--Go Fetch kennels &such.  It's a splendid place--much nicer than here, with home made doggie treats, a big fenced exercise area, and a nearly spotless building that they call a "kennel" but I'd call a playground for pampered pets.  As long as I have pets and they're in business, they get my babies!

Meanwhile I'll be chaperoning two teenage girls at A-Kon.

No comments: