Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 191 - Dogs who diet

(Accidental) first tomato today.  I was pulling up the branch to see how ripe it was and it fell off.  Ideally, it would have been picked tomorrow or even Saturday.

Izzy is the ideal dieting companion.  She only eats when the house is quiet and I'm outside, and if anything interrupts her while she's eating she'll stop and seldom start back up.  It's as though any interruption lets the "full" signal get to her brain.  Like now--she's laying outside her cage with her face right beside the food bowl and not even thinking of eating.

Work is horrid.  Behind schedule and no hope of making up the time, and then this afternoon a customer had a production stop emergency and it's still not fixed.  I assume he's gotten the things moved to a different port...if not, I'll likely be called at midnight.


See how beauteous!  Why aren't these things prized as potted plants?


I am definitely giving it a bigger pot this summer.

No comments: