Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 193 - bat ears

No gardening today--it rained!  But I've a full day planned all the same.  On top of work and housework, there's nothing to stop me from cutting down another clump of trees coming up around the garden.  They're tall enough that they're stealing the sun from the potato plants.

But first, work.

Later.  I didn't get all of the trees, but I did amass a terrific pile of brush.

My Izzie is so smart--remember, what I call smart other people might call bound by routine--that when we finished our walk and I hung up the leashes, she stayed in the corner, waiting?  What was the matter?  Oh!  I'd forgotten to take off her harness.

Today I finally figured out that my camera had a "macro" feature, which apparently means zoom.  So I tried to use it on a lovely little butterfly.

It flew away.


Instead you get to see good ol' Bat Ears.


Welcome to my adorable but highly disfunctional family.  Brought together--for the day--by the wonders of Marvel Comics.  We all went to see The Avengers together, and we all had a good time.  And now they're in the living room, amicably watching the first Iron Man movie.

No comments: